CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 17, 2009

Still here??

January! I haven't posted anything since January! I fail. Sorry:( I have loved the posts that some of you have been putting up though. It is nice to hear about the updates...so here are some of mine...

-I'M 17!!!!!!

-At the end of May, I quit soccer. It still is pretty shocking to me. My life is completely different. Now, I've been putting a lot of time into cross country. I love it so much! I'm sad I can only do it for one year. The coach is amazing and the team is really friendly.

-ACT study?.... bleh. I can't wait until this test is over with. I just want to get into college!!

-Vacations.. non existant. What kind of a summer is this? I went to the Tetons last month with Alyssa, Jenny, Emily, and Morganne. That was a blast! Parents: send me on another trip this summer. Please? Not a camping trip..an actual trip :D California? Vegas? Europe?

-Work. Still over at Texas Roadhouse. Still loving it. Still eating rolls. Still getting bashed on because of my Yankees hat. Still making money. Still feeling...poor. Come visit me :( I'll give you a basket of rolls. Ask Sean.

-Making new friends:) Gotta love it..

-I'm really excited for us to be seniors!! Time flies huh? One more year.. :S Anyway, hopefully more posts to come...? Until then...have a great summer :D Be safe..and laugh a lot!!! Be crazy!

<3

1 comments:

morganne said...

Ali McBeal... oh how I love you. I cannot even begin to understand the concept that in less than a year from now, we will be 18 and adults and on our own and probably poor. Sounds riveting, right? I enjoy you and your posts and we should definitely play soon. Love ya, be safe, and keep lovin me. (assuming you do in the first place...)